Picture it, 1926 in the shipping and mining city of Duluth, MN... Led by
colorful running back Ernie Nevers, the Eskimos were the northern most
NFL team, braving the cold and lake effect snow from Lake Superior.
Perfect value hoodie. Soft, comfortable, and affordable. A tried and true hoodie makes this a great base to start your brand around. This really soft hoodie fits generously and feature a heavy gauge drawcord, a jersey lined hood, with metal eyelets. A tried and true hoodie for those cold winter nights.
- 8.5 oz (280 gm) cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Solid Colors, Camo Colors & Gunmetal Heather: 80% Cotton/20% Polyester with 100% cotton 20 singles face yarn for supreme print ability and softness
- Grey Heather: 75% Cotton/25% Polyester
- All other Heather Colors & Safety Colors: 55% Cotton/45% Polyester (Charcoal Heather, Classic Navy Heather, Royal Heather, Army Heather, Kelly Green Heather)(Safety Orange, Safety Yellow, Neon Pink)
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- metal eyelets
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- standard fit
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow about 7 business days for it to be made and then we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail. For more information regarding production & shipping, please see our FAQs page.